• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Elgin grade 149/150 20 jewel versions "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I got lucky and picked up a 20 jewel Elgin. How many of you have one of these "bad boys" no matter if it is a 149 hunter or a 150 open face.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: September 19, 2009
posted
Claude,
This one of the few times I can say, I do ! I do !

mine is # 29 of the first run.

Bill

Posts: 1278 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: May 19, 2008
posted
Bill mine is a 149 in a Deuber case it arrived yesterday and I will take some pictures and post them. Another one closed on ebay last night so it was a bit surprising to see two on within a short period of time since they do not show up that often.
Mine appears to be in the original case that is in good condition with one of two bruises on the ring and a ding in the case lid and so far is running and keeping good time.

It appears there was more than one dmk pattern on the 1st run below 500, the one that closed last night has a different pattern than mine, mine is a bit over 100 units higher and the dmk pattern is a bit different than most I have seen on the first run.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: September 19, 2009