• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

recent pick ups "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have been sitting and not buying watches caused by the grand funk (covid) and working from home and doing the honey do projects while I worked from home. Jan 1st was my first day of retirement, my position was eliminated and I was sent out the door with a nice 52wk severance package and since I was over 65 it worked well for me. I recently picked up two watches both Illinois both 23j, one was a Sangamo Special model 10 and the other was a Bunn Special model 14. Being an Elgin and Hampden collector not sure what induced me to jump in the race track of hi rollers and go after 23j Illinois, some of the more sought after watches. Also picked up a tu-tone 18s 21j Bunn Special hunter in a near immaculate case, really really a nice looking watch.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: September 19, 2009
IHC Life Member

posted
Hi Claude
Please post some pics. Thanks
Rick

Posts: 175 | Location: Eastern Massachusetts in the USA | Registered: November 28, 2013
IHC Member 1693
posted
Happy Retirement Claude. More time for everything including this great hobby.

Posts: 352 | Location: Southeast Michigan in the USA | Registered: March 22, 2012
posted
I also picked up an Elgin grade 150 but this one is actually marked No 150 and typically 150s were not marked and if they had the "No 150" it was because it was a converted lever set but this one is pendant set so that is a bit odd. Will post some photos but I have to resize them or they blow up on the reply.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: September 19, 2009