Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help identify and date this woman's watch "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hello,
I have a small gold filled woman's watch. The case opens to reveal "Cashier" and "A.W.C. Co.", "Gold filled" and the serial number 691152. The movement is marked "J.O. Patenaude Nelson B.C." and "15 Jewels". Any information on the date of manufacture and the maker would be most helpful. Thank you.

Posts: 19 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: November 01, 2011
posted
The movement itself has a serial number 2263700. I have tried looking up that serial number without success. Please help!

posted
It seems Patenaude also used Longines watches as well as Waltham. Using the Longines site the watch dates to about 1909 which seems reasonable.

IHC Member 1892
posted
Hi Christopher: Would it be possible for you to put a picture of this movement on this site or email it to me? I have a 6 size hunter with a longines 18.49 movement in it. It has a London, Ont. dial and marked movement (J.Barnard). I have seen the Jeweller's name on your watch mentioned on this site before so someone else here may have some info.John

Posts: 361 | Location: Kincardine, Ontario in Canada | Registered: November 25, 2013