Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Dial Screws "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1508
posted
Hi all. I'm needing a dial screw for a 16s Hamilton. I'm finding a few 18s ones on the bay, but no 16s. Are they the same? Regards, Brad

Posts: 956 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
No Brad, there not all the same. In fact there not all the same in the 16 size.

What are you looking for?

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
IHC Member 1508
posted
Thanks Larry. I'm looking for a dial screw for a 1911 Hamilton 954. That 975 movement with my special dial has them, and I could probably rob one of them, but I don't want to short whomever I sell that movement to.

Posts: 956 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Larry I'm surprised you have any dial screws left. Every time I see one of your movements the dial screws are ready to or have fallen out. Big Grin Eek

LOL LOL LOL

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
IHC Member 1613
posted
Brad,
Email me your address and I will send you one when I get back to my shop on Tuesday...

Posts: 2010 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
I'm leaving them for you Gene. You were supposed to tighten them for me!!

Looks like your all set Brad.

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Larry I sent some photos to your email.

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
IHC Member 1508
posted
Gary,my computer will not accept your email address. E-mail me, and then I'll send you my address Thanks. Brad