Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

White's Crystals Back In Service "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Hello everyone,

I would like to thank you all for your kind words of support during my time of illness. I checked in to the hospital last Monday evening with 104.5 temp. and ended up staying for 6 days. I had gotten the flu which then turned to pneumonia. I was released Sunday afternoon and today is the first day that I actually feel pretty good. Although I won't be pushing my son up the hills of Dolores street any time soon, I am certainly able to continue with your existing orders as well as entertain new ones.

Thank you for your patience and support.

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
Picture of Mary Ann Scott
posted
William - so glad to hear that you are on the mend and feeling better! Please don't overdo it, though. Ease back in and be sure to rest when you feel tired. Pneumonia can really zap your strength. Take care!

Posts: 1047 | Location: The Colony, Texas in the USA | Registered: December 20, 2008
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Glad to see you are "Back in the Saddle Again" my friend.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
William,

I know you have some bezels of mine but don't feel you have to over do it to get them to me. Take your time, I'm not in that big of a rush. Just make sure you are feeling up to it.

Steve

Posts: 1980 | Location: Kentucky in the USA | Registered: March 18, 2008
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
William,
Glad to have you back amongst us!

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Welcome back William, it's good to know that you are doing better.... Make sure you follow the Doc's orders....

Regards,
Jerry

P.S. I'll be sending you some more bezels soon....

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
posted
Good to see you back.

Bill

Posts: 1278 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: May 19, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Glad to hear you are home in familiar surroundings and your own bed.

Roger

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Welcome back William. Smile

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
IHC Member 1016
posted
Dittos, Mike

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
GOOD for you! Don't over do. Take your time, and glad to hear you're on the mend!

HIGH regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
IHC Member 1124
posted
William,

Glad to hear that you're back "on the Ball". Those childhood diseases can be brutal!

©harles

Posts: 134 | Location: South New Jersey in the USA | Registered: April 11, 2008
Railway Historian
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of Larry Buchan
posted
William:

It is good to hear that you are back at home, and feeling better. There is a lot of flu and pneumonia going around this winter, my wife Anita just got over a bout with it. So take it easy my friend.

Posts: 3370 | Location: Okotoks Alberta Canada | Registered: November 22, 2002
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
William,

Very good to hear you are on your way to recovery. I know it can be difficult for the kids to understand why Daddy can't play, so I'm sure your son is glad to have to back home.

There should be a Hamilton 36s watch on its way to you. No hurry to work on a new crystal for it until you are ready. Just let me know when you get it so I can give the seller positive feedback.

Best wishes,

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
posted
Very glad to know you're doing better.

Posts: 25 | Location: Haines, Alaska in the USA | Registered: January 01, 2008