Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My Beautiful 950B Under Glass "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Greg Campbell
posted
Back in February I placed a topic in the IHC185 Horological Items-Wanted to Buy Forum hoping to find a nice Hamilton 950B for my collection.

One of our newer members at the time, Joe Robinson, contacted me offering to sell his 950B with the low serial number of S900 which was intriguing. After several phone calls I not only realized that I would like Joe's watch but also what a genuinely nice person Joe was to talk with.

Here are a few pictures of the watch, the first has a little glare from the crystal.

Posts: 116 | Location: Central Illinois in the USA | Registered: November 29, 2003
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
What a great looking watch. More stunning pictures. congradulations Greg.
Phil Smile

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
Picture of Joseph W. Robinson
posted
Greg, Your post and pics on my old 950B look great and I really appreciate your kind words. Thanks. Also a note of praise for Lindell on his awesome work converting the case for show and tell. I know it was a long wait, but the watch looks AWESOME in the glass back case! I hope you enjoy it. Joe

Posts: 150 | Location: Milan, Tennessee USA | Registered: December 20, 2005
Picture of Joel W. Sarich
posted
Congratulations Greg on a fine 950B! Lindell, you did a fine job on the case. This is what the NAWCC and IHC is all about. Members helping members.
Cheers!
Joel Sarich

Posts: 286 | Location: Northern Ohio in the USA | Registered: February 13, 2005