Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Chris's New Video!! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
This is quite neat, polishing screw Heads!!

Polishing screw heads

That is a neat tool!!

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
Picture of Dan Carter
posted
Larry, thanks for sharing!

Looks like DJ Chris on the turntables Smile

I have a few screws that could use this. It is looking more and more like a lathe will be a future investment for me Wink
Dan

Posts: 407 | Location: Northern Virginia in the USA | Registered: October 08, 2011
posted
Cool video. I get the feeling you would have to be polishing a LOT of screw heads before that device would become cost-effective!

DS

Posts: 51 | Location: New York City in the USA | Registered: October 07, 2011
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Nice video Chris! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1555
posted
Excellent Chris definately well worth the effort, now I know how to use the one I purchased.

Posts: 2265 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
posted
Great video, Chris.

Love the white lab coat. Wink

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Hey Chris, you are getting pretty good at that u tube gig! Big Grin

Seriously, your videos are very nicely done.
Ed

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Thanks guys, it’s a nice tool and hard to reproduce in other ways also the collets are brass so your not going to damage the screw threads, nice option to offer if the customer wants a little extra finishing or recover past damage on a good quality watch it really makes a difference, of course adds more time to the job, also perfect way to prep for bluing.
Need to learn how to do some real close up shots, anyone know of easy to use free editing software I could merge other videos, cut and splice, must be simple easy to use Big Grin

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Thanks Chris, your time and efforts are very much appreciated.
Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007