WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Tony's post (This is my first 16 size US Watch Co. watch) "Click" to Login or Register 
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Tony asked me to start this topic and post the photo. His computer is like his beloved Georgia Bulldogs......missing some key components. Razz

Tony, you are welcome to send me as many pictures that you want posted. No problem my friend.

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Thank you Phil for posting the watch picture to this site. This is my first 16 size US Watch Co. watch and I wanted to show it here. As always comments are welcome.
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
I am at the point in my collecting watches that I am trying to get an example that I do not currently have. What say you/////////
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Very nice Tony, I always enjoy seeing your watches as they are super examples !!

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009