Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

illinois staff part no.(found) "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1587
posted
Hello all
a watch and clock repaireman has my 16s illinois ser.no 2588463 19j mod.9 grade 706 double roller open face and said he is having trouble finding the staff part no.can anyone help.
Thank you
AL Wallace

Posts: 32 | Location: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: October 27, 2010
IHC Life Member
posted
John Duvall has posted an American Pocket Watch Balance Staff chart here:

American Balance Staffs

Hope this helps.

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
IHC Member 1587
posted
will give this a try.
Thank you

Posts: 32 | Location: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: October 27, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Albert this is from the Illinois parts book. Your watch repair person should be able to compare the staff to the pictures.

PDF DocIllinois_Staffs.PDF (72 Kb, 253 downloads)

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Albert, it looks to be #6894-1506 according to the info you provided regarding your watch....

Good luck....

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
IHC Member 1587
posted
Thank you David with the info. you guys are giving me he should be able to get one(i hope)
Thanks again.
AL

IHC Member 1587
posted
Thank you Jerry that is the same no. someone over at ***** gave me you guys are great!!
Al

IHC Member 1587
posted
Sorry i did not know not to i.d. other forms.
Al

posted
Albert-

The staff number looks to be illinois part number #47633. It is the same as most of the bunn special double roller staffs. That should help you locate one. If all else fails, I do have inventory of these and just contact me at jaredbrinker@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Jared

Posts: 1626 | Location: North Dakota in the USA | Registered: December 09, 2009
IHC Member 1587
posted
Thank you Jared,this seems to the best way to go at this point.I will send you an e-mail.
Thanks again
Al Wallace