• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

NYS keywind "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Just picked up this NYS H/C keywind. I have only seen 4 of these NYS KW in my years of collecting,and I now own 2 of the 4. The case really got me hooked on this one.

Posts: 475 | Location: Gainesville, Florida in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2009
posted
I replaced the dial,which was only in fair shape with this one that I had lying around.

Posts: 475 | Location: Gainesville, Florida in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2009
posted
Another pic. I know these watches are not held to very high regard by most,but I have quite a few,and mostly just the rare ones.

posted
I have a Worm Gear,several Chronographs,including one Dan Patch Chrono,and a couple of Convertibles.

posted
Last shot. I'm kinda confused about NYS keywinds,because it seems like they started making them late in production,as the movement is not like their early model 1 or 2 movements,but are like the later model 4.

posted
You gotta love those fancy dials, Cecil.

And that case is a winner! Wink

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
posted
Oh yeah! What Eric said! Box end, silver HC cases don't grow on trees.

Posts: 803 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: September 02, 2009
posted
Very nice. Love that case

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006