WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Pocket Watch Discussions    Dial Refinishing with International Dial Company (Updated information)
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Dial Refinishing with International Dial Company (Updated information) "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1613
posted
Question about Dial Refinishing with International Dial Company

Is International Dial in Ohio still doing business...Who are you guys using for dial refinishing these days...

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
They still have an active website, so I guess they're still plugging and chugging out there.

https://internationaldialllc.com/

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
posted
I called them on last Friday and received a recording that they would get back to me within two days. Still no response as of today. Not sure I want to send my dial to them.
Paul

Posts: 317 | Location: Florida in the USA | Registered: December 07, 2009
posted
I talked to them 3 months ago about refinishing an 18 ball dial , sent it to them and it was promptly returned stating they do not repair porcelain dials , does anybody repair the porcelain dials ?

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 1342
posted
Hi Gary, Rob announced yesterday that International Dial has been sold to Tim and Marc McMullen. A father and son team, and will continue to do business. They can be reached at internationaldial@gmail.com.

Marc Micale

Posts: 143 | Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: September 16, 2009
posted
Thanks Marc

Posts: 317 | Location: Florida in the USA | Registered: December 07, 2009
IHC Member 1613
posted
Thanks for info Marc....

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011