Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Very Fine Getty Sangamo (SOLD!) "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
I listed this in Used Horological Items. It is a really good deal for someone . . .

This is a Getty Movement Sangamo watch in a "Streamliner" Type case. This is an "extra" that I can get with another watch that I was looking for my own collection.

It is in very good condition and I am making this available to our group because of it's exemplary source and condition. Being fully adjusted including 6 positions, and the first of the Double Roller Gettys, these 10,900 movements with this set of specs represented the epitome of Illinois Getty RR Grade technology. Delivered in September of 1908, this design was very popular among RR men and watch makers of that period.

It is running but has not been serviced recently to my knowledge. The first $275.00 gets it until December 18. Contact me directly at david@glopar.com

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
David,

Your post is at the top of the list. Very nice watch you got there.

Steve

Posts: 1980 | Location: Kentucky in the USA | Registered: March 18, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Thank you Steve, and btw, I could be persuaded to clean this and regulate it.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
David,

I sent you an email about this watch.

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
David,
I sent you an e-maill also.

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
SOLD! Phil Sanchez Snuck in and bought this before I could take a second breath!