• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

ROCKFORDS "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
The recent posts about Rockford watches brought to mind the two I have. Here are some pictures. The first is an 18 size, no jewel count markings, serial 261645, marked "Adjusted". Interesting regulator arrangement.

Posts: 676 | Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee USA | Registered: December 08, 2002
posted
18 size dial, nice hands, clumsy repair near the IIII, double sunk dial. Case trademark is a man holding a short-bladed sword in one hand and a shield in the other, warranted 20 years

18 size Rockford dial

posted
Regulator arrangement

Regulator

posted
marked 17 jewels, serial 535588. Case is marked with the image of a laurel wreath around a horse shoe and warranted. The hands don't look appropriate, but they were the only kind the watchmaker had that would fit 20-25 years ago when I got it.

posted
Here's the dial

posted
I'm sorry about the size of the images of the Rockfords, I shrank those of the 18-size down to a page size of 5" wide and those of the HC to 4", but apparently it's not enough to keep all the text on the screen.

(John, I have resized the pictures for easier viewing.)
Tom Seymour

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
I thought I would add this ladies pendant watch to the Rockford thread. Very sharp case, and nice damasceening on the 15j movement.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
The dial

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
The movement.

Tom

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
This one is for Laura to wear when she is not wearing one of the vintage wrist watches.

Tom