WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Pocket Watch Discussions    Did the Hamilton 972 come with a SS dial or a DS dial or either?
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Did the Hamilton 972 come with a SS dial or a DS dial or either? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
I did a search but did not find my answer. I have two Hamilton 972's both with DS dials. I have two Hamilton 972's that I would like to get running and they need dials. I have more SS dials than I do DS dials. Did the 972 originally come with DS, SS or either way?

I am hoping either way as that would make my job easier finding a dial for them.

Thanks as always,
Harry

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1016
posted
http://library.ihc185.com/catalogs/ham1919/24_25.jpg

Harry, it would appear DS is most correct for the 972.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Thank you Mike I would have never thought to look in the advertisement section.

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011