Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton Bridge Contest. "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Tom McIntyre
posted
Bryan Lever's wonderful 994 with box and papers gave me the idea of seeing if we have a full set of these among us. The ideas of the contest is to see who can put up the first example of each model. Since I thought of it, I will cheat and put up my only example of one with the box, papers and logo case.

http://www.awco.org/Lancaster/952/952.htm

Posts: 633 | Location: Boston, Massachusetts USA | Registered: November 25, 2002
posted
Whew Tom.... good contest... not sure how many players though.... finding them like this is not an every day thing.......

I have a boxed non bridge 954... but the case serial number does not match..... Frown Frown it is a hamilton case... wonder how that happened.... oh and it does not have the outer box...

posted
OK, I'll play:

My Hamilton 951, in the box. 14K Roy case, all numbers (movement and case) match the label on the box.

Posts: 72 | Location: Mechanicsburg, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: July 18, 2004
posted
Tom, to clarify " a full set of THESE " you are looking for bridge Hamilton's in wooden presentation box with the papers ?

Picture of Tom McIntyre
posted
Right, I am thinking of the bridge models, which came with the logo ring on the cuvette and with the wooden box and certificate. The recent 994 is an example as are these other two.

We need at least a 950 to continue the set. I don't know that the 960 was ever sold like this and I would be pleasantly surprised if the 962 and the other 17J sisters were.

One needs the hunters too, of course, and Harvey has already posted the most difficult one.

I have a 950 with the correct case, but no box and papers.

Posts: 633 | Location: Boston, Massachusetts USA | Registered: November 25, 2002
IHC Life Member
Sergeant at Arms
Picture of Scott A. Whittey
posted
Aloha All

I just found this discussion and I do have the bridge model 950 which came with the logo ring and Hamilton Crest on the cuvette ,wood box and certificate. I will try to post a picture later

Mahalo Scott

Posts: 293 | Location: California City, California USA | Registered: May 05, 2005