WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  Pocket Watch Discussions    25 Year Hunt Is Over! The elusive 16S 17J Illinois BUNN HUNTER 2nd Variant
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

25 Year Hunt Is Over! The elusive 16S 17J Illinois BUNN HUNTER 2nd Variant "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1338
posted
I've been after this watch since 1994! I have the earlier variant which I bought from Jared B. some years back but have NEVER seen this 2nd later variant..

Only 92 of these later variants were made and none have ever come up for sale that I heard about...until now.

I was extremely lucky to acquire this one from a guy that bought it recently to sell and did not put a huge premium on it.

I never thought I'd live long enough to acquire one...guess I just got lucky, and am very grateful to own it for now. (The Hunt Is Over!!)

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 1357
posted
Nice Tom, have never seen one of these.

Roger

Posts: 4085 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
CONGRATS

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
posted
Tom shoots and scores, the crowd goes wild. Let me be the first to say "you stink? Well played, guess you can't have a straw in your soda or use emoticons off your smart phone or it truncates the post at the offending field. Never saw a 17 or 19 jewell, nice score.

Posts: 175 | Location: Claremore, Oklahoma USA | Registered: January 03, 2003
posted
Congratulations Tom. That was a long time coming. I'll wager you're still smiling on the satisfaction
of that find. Very nice timepiece.
Rick

Posts: 535 | Location: Innisfil in Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 04, 2014