Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Thank You Larry Lamphier "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
posted
A local pharmacist in our small community is retiring and one of his co-workers asked me about getting a RR grade pocket watch for him. They were taking up a collection and had a limited budget. I asked Larry if he could help out and he supplied a beautiful Hamilton 992B (and even included a pouch) that he could easily have sold for way more than the budget they had.

Can't thank you enough Larry!

Roger

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
IHC Member 2030
posted
Nice work! To both of you.

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
IHC Member 1357
posted
Hats off to you both.

Posts: 4093 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
IHC Member 2067
Picture of Paul Davis
posted
Very nice to hear when two people work to help someone else, great work fellows, keep it up...

Paul Davis

Posts: 672 | Location: Missouri in the USA | Registered: May 01, 2015
posted
I'm quite sure "Gentlemen" would be applicable in every respect.

Regards Gentlemen
Rick

Posts: 535 | Location: Innisfil in Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 04, 2014
posted
i have been a customer of Larry Lamphier for a few months. He is a perfect gentlemen and an honest man.
I still say a prayer for your wife at St. Ann's Novena in Scranton, Pa.

Michael C. Bussacco

Posts: 46 | Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: January 28, 2015
posted
Would you post Larrys website , I looked in the member directory and could not find him . Thanks to both of you !

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
A class act, both of you! Smile

WELL done!

Regard! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002