Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

PL Dial Help "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
I have a few private label dials I am trying to put a brand name with and was wondering if anyone can help me identify them. I used a chart I had to identify a few but a couple I do not see on the chart.
18 size with feet at 7,26,43.5
16 size with feet at 23.5,42.5,58

I also note a mistake in the chart reference to 18 size Rockford dials it startes 18.2,26.5,52.5 when the center number should read 36.5. I double checked this against several Rockford dials I have. Any info on the above PL's identification would be apreciated.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
posted
Robert, I looked at my reference from Ehrhardt & Meggars, and it showed nothing for either dial. Maybe someone else has something for you.

Tom

IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Thanks Tom that is the same list I used. You might want to make a note on the 18s Rockfords as mentioned being at 36.5 rather than 26.5.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
posted
Thanks Robert. Will do.

Tom