Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Marquis Autocrat "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Here is the watch I bought at the Strongsville show. It is one of my first serious watch purchases. I thought it was attractive and the Illinois name, I gathered from discussions on this site, represents a quality item.

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC# 104
IHC Executive V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Picture 2

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC# 104
IHC Executive V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Picture 3

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC# 104
IHC Executive V.P.

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Picture 4

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC# 104
IHC Executive V.P.

Picture of Jerry Treiman
posted
You've gotten a beautiful example of a stylish watch in excellent condition. This is one of only a few grades of Illinois' extra-thin third model 12-size watch.

Posts: 1455 | Location: Los Angeles, California USA | Registered: January 14, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Jerry,
Thanks for the great link. I have bookmarked that site and found it very interesting and informative.

I appreciate the post. It is always good to learn more about items in your collection.

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC# 104
IHC Executive V.P.

IHC Member 234
Picture of Jim Cope
posted
...a beatiful watch Tom...another Illinois man eh!...Jim

Posts: 872 | Location: Kingsville, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 16, 2003
posted
Tom,

That is a really nice watch indeed. I love those 12s watches more and more everyday.

Aaron

Posts: 945 | Location: Geneva, Illinois in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Jim and Aaron, thanks for the nice comments. I'n new to watches, but I think this is one I will keep and value for quite some time.

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC Executive V.P.