Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Crystal Orders Temorararily Suspended "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Hi, my name is Marisa. I'm Bill White's wife. He posts his pocket watch crystals on this site. He asked me to write you. He is in the hospital at this time with pneumonia, and will not come home for several days. It will be some time before he is fully recovered. So, just to let you know, he is unable to respond to your posting and emails at this time, but will do so when he can. I'm not familiar with this, so I also may be unable to follow up. Bill will be back with you soon.
Kindest regards,
Marisa

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roy New
posted
Morning, Marisa.

Our thoughts are with William and you.

William, get well soon!

Timely regards.

Roy.

Posts: 463 | Location: London in the United Kingdom | Registered: January 11, 2006
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Marisa,

We are so sorry to hear about William and his bout with pneumonia.

Unfortunately, I can relate to your situation as Lindell has been battling pneumonia as well. His doctor wanted to put him in the hospital again but we chose not to go this time. It has been a very slow recovery and he is still has difficulty speaking without going into coughing spasms.

Please send our well-wishes to William and let him know that we will be patient with him on his road to recovery but that we also look forward to the time that he will be back with us!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family,

Debbie and the Riddle Family

Smile

Posts: 5225 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
Marisa,

Very sorry to hear this news, our thoughts and wishes are with you all, and especially William, for a speedy and full recovery.

Best regards

John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006
Picture of Ernie Loga
posted
Marisa:

I am so sorry to hear of Williams sickness. I will put him on my prayer list.

Ernie

Posts: 900 | Location: Wisconsin in the U.S.A. | Registered: April 28, 2008
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Marisa,
Please tell Bill I was asking for him, and hope he is back on his feet real soon.
You take care as well.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Sorry to hear of Bill's illness, I was hospitalized for pneumonia myself last November. My best wishes & prayers go with your family.

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Sorry to hear that Bill is in the hospital.
Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.
Ed

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Bill,
Get well my friend.
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
May God be with you, Bill, to watch over you and Marisa in this time of need....

Get well quick, my friend, we need you here with us....

Regards,
Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Marisa,

Thank you for posting the situation of Bill's illness. Your family may rest assured that we here are pulling for a speedy and full recovery for Bill and that his post will be missed until his return. Please keep us updated on his progress and let him know we are thinking about him.

Steve

Posts: 1980 | Location: Kentucky in the USA | Registered: March 18, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Wishing a speedy recovery for you!

Roger

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
Picture of Mary Ann Scott
posted
Marisa....my thoughts and prayers are with you and William for his complete recovery. Make sure he takes it slow and easy. And be sure to take care of yourself through all this. I have found out the hard way that when a loved one is ill, it is easy to short yourself on sleep, etc. Be good to yourself so that you can be there for him.

Posts: 1047 | Location: The Colony, Texas in the USA | Registered: December 20, 2008
IHC Member 1110
posted
To Marisa and Dr. Debbie, I Hope Bill and Lindell get well soon! Pnuemonia is hard to shake, seems like there's a lot of it around this Year! Take care, Ted B.

Posts: 1323 | Location: Lebanon, Connecticut USA | Registered: March 28, 2008
IHC Member 1124
posted
William,

You are an essential member of this wonderful group and your service is irreplaceable BUT your health is MUCH more important. Take care of yourself and get well soon. You and Lindell are in my prayers.

©harles

Posts: 134 | Location: South New Jersey in the USA | Registered: April 11, 2008
Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
William,

Get well soon.

Best regards,
Greg

Posts: 1991 | Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA | Registered: November 24, 2002