Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Group looking for a watch to auction "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Bruce Cunha
posted
My brother is a member of the El Dorado Western Railroad (http://eldoradowestern.blogspot.com) This is a group of folks that restore and run older railroad equipment. They are looking to purchase a nice pocket watch for an auction.

I thougth of this group as a place to find someone that migh be able to assist them.

Posts: 83 | Location: Central Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: December 26, 2008
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Bruce,

At this time you are a "registered user". We invite you to become an IHC185 Member by

Joining and Supporting the Internet Horology Club 185™

When you become an IHC185 Member you can then advertise items that you wish to buy in our...

"WANTED TO BUY OR TRADE" HOROLOGICAL ITEMS

IHC185 Management only permits sales in our BUY AND SELL HERE, THE IHC185™ TRADING MART venue as this is part of our "Members Only" feature.

We look forward to you becoming a full member,

Sincerely,

Dr. Deborah L. Irvine
IHC Administrative Assistant
Membership and Marts Coordinator

Contact eMail: ihc185@roadrunner.com

Smile

Posts: 5258 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
Best $12 I ever spended.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
Me TOO!!! Smile

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
posted
Me three.... Smile

"It's like deja vu all over again..."

Posts: 871 | Location: Savannah, Georgia in the USA | Registered: March 14, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Join! **** you can get $12.00 walking along the road and gathering aluminum cans. Or have your brother join.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011