Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

992B Shame "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Going through more of my watches I came across this 992B From the front it looks pretty nice

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
From the back end Not so Opps someone mixed something up

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Hey Rob you can only see one side at a time.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
True but looks ridiculous. Sad part is the case is in great shape and even the back cover is in nice shape. Email me an offer if you want it. Wink
Look the shield lines up anyway LOL

IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Thank you Rob. Although the 992B is a fantastic watch that I will add to my collection some day I am not in any hurry to get one. I am not a big fan of the 992B as I like something with a little more eye appeal. I might get one if I run across a really good find. Thank you very much for the offer though.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 48
Picture of Keith Klimkowicz
posted
Hi Robert

How about a picture of the movement or the serial number, please.

Regards
Keith

Posts: 856 | Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member
posted
Here it is clean and running well

Picture of Dan Carter
posted
What kind of case back is it?
Dan

Posts: 407 | Location: Northern Virginia in the USA | Registered: October 08, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
Dunno I done sold it