Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton Model 23 dial?? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
posted
I've seen this dial in black and was wondering if this dial was for the Model 23 chronograph too? It's an off white, almost light gray glass enamel 16s. Also, were the Model 23 black dials metal or glass? This dial has only 2 feet. Was this normal?

Larry

IHC Member 25
IHC Life Member (L6)

Posts: 661 | Location: Wisconsin in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 07, 2002
IHC Life Member
posted
dial back

IHC Member 25
IHC Life Member (L6)

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted
Larry

I don't recall ever before seeing a porcelain dial for the model 23 Hamilton. That one is especially nice. The model 23 in my collection has the same kind of black metal dial most often associated with the 4992B Hamiltons.

So everyone might appreciate what we're talking about I'll show the dial on my model 23...

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member
posted
Hey Lindell, I'd appreciate the bottom half of the watch too. Big Grin For some reason, only a small part of your watch is showing up.

Larry

IHC Member 25
IHC Life Member (L6)

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted
Here's the complicated model 23 Hamilton Chronograph movement, this is number P13970...

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002