• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Leon Harris "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I kind of hate to ask,but does anyone know what's going on with Leon.I sent him a case for repair in January,got an email with a quote for repairs and have heard nothing since.Two emails and a phone call drew no response.I'm sure he is a reputable business man,but seems funny he doesn't answer emails or phone calls.I'm not trying to rush him,just would like an update on the status of my repairs.Thanks for any news about him.

Posts: 484 | Location: Georgia in the United States | Registered: August 04, 2010
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
I got a one sentence response from him about a week ago, and it pretty much said he was absolutely crushed with work right now. So he's still alive....just buried up to his neck.

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
posted
He sold me a fantastic 992E about three weeks back and he and I are discussing another purchase.

Gary

Posts: 586 | Location: Bastrop, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2011
posted
Thanks,You answered my question"He's still alive"Regards,Norm

Posts: 484 | Location: Georgia in the United States | Registered: August 04, 2010
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
I just received an email from him that the case he has been working on for me is in the mail.
The turn around is slow because of the amount of work he has but I understand the results are well worth the wait.

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Absolutely!

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Watchmaker
Picture of Leon Harris
posted
Hi Norman, I am here. I sent you a email.

I am sorry I am so slow on these cases but I do try to do a good job restoring them.

Posts: 296 | Location: Livingston, Tennessee USA | Registered: May 20, 2006
posted
Hi Leon,Got your email and sent an answer.I thought maybe you were sick or something.Regards.Norm

Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Friday I received the case that I had sent to Leon to fix a broken pendent. You can not see where he welded it back on! Absoultely fantastic job! Big Grin

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Norman I'm not sure his turn around time. But he has had a hinge replacement of mine for about 8 months.

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
posted
Hi All.I got an email from Leon Friday saying his niece had been an automobile accident and was in ICU.Sounds like he'll be away from work for a few days.Regards.Norm

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Good grief! Leon never seems to catch a break lately! Frown

I hope your niece is ok, Leon!

HIGH regards! Mark

posted
I don't know of any one over the years that has been less than extremely impressed with Leon's work.It is like anything else that is of quality it takes time and patience.
John

Posts: 299 | Location: Mount Brydges, Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 10, 2005