Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Halda Pocket Watch "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
I am looking for information/details about pocket watches made by the Halda Watch Co., Karlshamm, Sweden. Also would like some digital photographs of Halda men's pocket watches, or would be interested in purchasing a watch. Thanks for any help.

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
Picture of Bernhard Schmidt
posted
Hi!
Actually I´m planning on put together a story about the Halda Pocket watches and put it here at the chapter. The story about Halda started with pocket watches and nowdays the company makes fishing equipment called ABU (AB Urfabriken i Svängsta). The company became american and now it is called ABU Garcia. But I will get back with a more detailed story about Halda pocket watches. Here is two pc that I got in my collection.

Bernhard Schmidt

overk tvl

Posts: 423 | Location: Västerås in Swedem | Registered: January 02, 2004
posted
...and mvt of an "O-mvt"

Bernhard Schmidt

overk verk

posted
a fig of a z-mvt

Bernhard Schmidt

z verk

posted
and the dial

Bernhard Schmidt

Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Bernhard,
What beautiful pictures. I was reading about the Halda last night and it was interesting trying to find information about it. I will look forward to seeing your post if you list it here. I noticed they made typewriters too.
I think the watches are really nice looking, and also wondered about their quality. Looking forward to seeing your information.

Sheila

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004