WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Another E-Bay 950E Mainliner but its not, being auctioned "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Weldon Hopkins
posted
Auction reads Hamiton 950E Rare and Perfect!!! Railroad MAINLINER.
The picture of the inside of back cover was fuzzy so I e-mailed and asked to tell me what it said and would the back orante screw cover,line up with the bow. This is the reply, Keystone 14K G F
J Boss Serial #7162406 and I think my watchmaker used the wrong movement screws and not allowing cover to screw down far enough. I emailed Yolands Alfaro back and told him the case was not a Mainliner and someone buying the watch could be upset if they find out its not correct accorrding to the description. Auction #is 5074265651.

Posts: 79 | Location: Hallsville, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: November 12, 2005
Picture of Kenny Drafts
posted
Weldon,
Searched ebay and couldn`t find the auction. Did find 114 others that were "Rare and perfect", though!

Big Grin

Kenny

Posts: 359 | Location: Lexington, South Carolina USA | Registered: July 28, 2003
posted
quote:

the number is too long... is it not the same watch being discussed in pitfalls???

IHC Life Member
Picture of Weldon Hopkins
posted
I typed in Hamilton 950E and got no reponse yesterday there was 8Days and 22 Hours left when I wrote Yolanda about the case. Looks like he discontinued the auction.
Weldon

Posts: 79 | Location: Hallsville, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: November 12, 2005