Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

The First Great American Watch Stand Sale "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Due to the overwhelming desire of Pocket watch collectors everywhere (on IHC185 at least) to this new design watch stand that came from my "idle mind", I am ordering manufacture of these and offer discounted subscriptions to IHC 185 observers and members.

The Quantity Pricing is as follows;
5, $17.50 + $4.60 Postage
10, 30.00 + $4.60 Postage
20, 55.00 + $4.60 Postage
Mart and Dealer quantities I will offer pricing on request.

If you want "in" on these,
1. I take Paypal at; david@glopar.com
2. e-mail me at that address to give me your mailing address.
3. If you want to make an order and pay by check or money order also e-mail me for my mailing address.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
posted
Hey David, Really neat watch stands,but I have been collecting antique clocks far longer than I have pocket watches,and every spare piece of flat surface in my house is covered by a clock. My only way of displaying any watches,is to hang them from hooks,under a shelf above my desk. I saw one fella that had the entire top of his tv set covered with his watch collection,and I thought that was pretty nice,but my tv hangs on the wall,so I don't even have that option.

Posts: 475 | Location: Gainesville, Florida in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2009