• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

In which Lindell helps me out "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I posted a thread some weeks ago about needing a pair of case screws for my fierce 17j Bunn.

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
posted
With a case like this, it was only fitting that it have proper case screws.

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
posted
Lindell very generously sent me a perfect pair to complete one of my favorite watches.

Then I threw those miserable half-headed ones into the leach field Big Grin.

Thanks, Lindell.

Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Great looking watch Eric!

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
Picture of Michael O'Brien
posted
Very nice watch!

Posts: 155 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: April 13, 2009
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Lindell-our President and Leader is a good guy. Smile

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Eric,

Beautiful example...love that dial too.

Steve

Posts: 1980 | Location: Kentucky in the USA | Registered: March 18, 2008
Picture of Richard Romero
posted
Eric,

Great looking watch. I read earlier this week it's very hard to find a 17J Bunn with the "Flag" variation adjusted marking such as yours. It's neat the way the finish is on that high quality regulator spring too.

Enjoy
RR

Posts: 1413 | Location: Fremont, California in the USA | Registered: February 06, 2010
Picture of Mary Ann Scott
posted
Beautiful! The dial is gorgeous and the engraving on the movement is something to behold. I know you are so proud of this one!

Posts: 1047 | Location: The Colony, Texas in the USA | Registered: December 20, 2008