Tools
Reply to Post

Quarter repeater video "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Hi

check out this short video I have just added of a Quarter repeater you may have to wait a little for it to load, I was asked to get the repeater section working on this pump repeater verge fusse,

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
I dont seem to get it to play, but I have a question . . Is that a "pump winding" movement?

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Strange, Dave F also says it wont work for him work fin on mine,let me try another upload, also try waiting it maybe to big a file.
you depress the stem and this powers the repeater section to run, watch power via rear key wind as normal so two power sections

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Chris
I also couldn't get it to play & it locked up my computer for some reason.

Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Try it again now, have just converted it to a new format much smaller and seem to run ok now Wink

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
That worked fine Chris, I will take one of those watches if you have an extra.

Tom

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
There’s a lot of them out there, but you need seriously deep pockets to keep them working Smile

IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Two please.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Actually if anyone is interested I have these two for sale, 18K gold invicta 1/4 Repeater with Chronograph from around the late 1800's. $3250
mail for more info

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Dunard 16s Solid 14K gold Dunand HC 1/4 repeater with chrono. All functions work correctly and
the watch runs very well.

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
David, there you go. You go ahead & buy them & I will take one for Christmas.

Tom

Chris
Very nice watches!!!