Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

pretty silver chain. "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
Picture of Samie L. Smith
posted
Here is a pretty and unusaly silver chain..I was in the safe a few days ago and came across this chain i bought several years ago i had forgot about having it. If i remember right i got this with a hunting case bw raymond..The horse fob and links have what looks too a stone material of some kind.

Posts: 3208 | Location: Monticello, Kentucky U.S.A. | Registered: June 24, 2004
IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
posted
another shot.

IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Samie, A very well made fob. Back in the days when they had the time to slow down and really put things together.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
Stunning! Very attractive and eye catching.

Posts: 301 | Location: Ogallala, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: August 27, 2005
Picture of Francesco Marco Maraschin
posted
Great chain, especially the fob!

Posts: 226 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: November 19, 2012
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Is the fob a 'spinner'?

That would have looked great worn down at the Shelbyville Tennessee Walking Horse Championship "Celebration" last week!

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of Richard M. Jones
posted
I believe the stone is called goldstone. Very nice.

Deacon

Posts: 1004 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: February 14, 2009
IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
posted
Mark yes the fob is a spinner same design on both sides.

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
I wonder if spun if the horse appears to be running?

I hope you're going to start wearing that. I know I would, as I wear vests all during the winter, and that would be one of my proudest worn vest chains.

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002