Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

16s.Ball Model Loaner Case? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1357
posted
Got this in and it appears to be a Keyston Ball Model Silveroid case.The back of the case has the no.4 and above that is the faint remants of F.R.C_ _ _ _.Attaching pics.for what good they are.Anyways thought yall might want to see it. Regards Roger

a

Posts: 4094 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
IHC Member 1357
posted
Cover Back faint 4

a

IHC Member 1357
posted
F.R.C_ _ _ _

a

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Sure looks like a loaner case, too bad you can't make out the name and city of the jeweler. They would have been engraved in the circle around the number 4, I think I can make out what is left of that engraving.

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
IHC Member 1357
posted
Tom,it is just to worn to make out the engravings top or bottom.You collect loaner cases,don't you?I will send this one to you if you would like.Just give me your address. Regards Roger

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Well that is mighty neighborly of you, I would rather buy it from you, I will send you an email.

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
I didnt want to start a new thread just for a question but is this a loaner case, if so is it common not to have who loaned it and only a number on it.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Rob,

I'd normally expect to see a name as well as the number, but yes it most likely is a loaner. I can't think of any other reason for that number to be on the back of the case.

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Unless someone turned 35 LOL
I kinda figured it was but again I am used to seeing a name.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006