Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

New Haven Watch FOB "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 206
Picture of Wynter Sturtevant
posted
I just bought the fob and hadn't seen one before. Has anyone else seen one?

The only watch company I could find that made a "Leonard" model watch is New Haven. I'm I mistaken on the ID?

New Haven Watch FOB

Posts: 96 | Location: Coulterville, California USA | Registered: February 08, 2003
posted
Yes, New Haven made the Leonard pocket watch. Somewhere in my house is one that my Dad saved Arbuckle coffee coupons for, back in the mid 1920's. I posted a couple pictures here some time ago, probably not long after the chapter was up and running. The watch is a 12-10 size so "boy size".

Posts: 676 | Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee USA | Registered: December 08, 2002
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Wynter,
Check your e-mail. I tried to post some pictures, guarantees, a box and directions on how to use your Leonard Watch but it said my pictures were too big.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Member 206
Picture of Wynter Sturtevant
posted
Good morning Brian,

I had no idea there were so many "Leonard Watch Co" possibilities. I bought it just because you don't see many watch adverting fobs and it was a name my price deal. Thanks for all the information.

Regards,
Wynter

Your email keeps bouncing back, my problem or yours?

Posts: 96 | Location: Coulterville, California USA | Registered: February 08, 2003
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Wynter,
Your welcome, I'm glad I could do something for you, for a change. Although I've seen a few different Leonard Watches, I've never seen the fob, nice find.
Fred H. just sent me an e-mail, so it's working on my side.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002