Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Stephanie, any more info since 2003 ? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
in 2003, in this therad you wrote:
"Today I wore my hunter Swiss P. H. Doret pocket watch, 6 size, 15 jewels, lever set, fancy dial, serial # 334350, dust cover 2553243. Watch case was made by Keystone Case Co."
Well, I own the number 331133, Keystone cased too.
Did you succeeded in finding some more info about P.H. Doret ? Until now I just made out that "P.H. Doret" was somehow extablished in Locle (there is one more PH Doret in Canada, but I do not think that there is any link between them, the Canadian one should have been a jeweler).
Thanks a lot

Mario

Posts: 277 | Location: Cardano al Campo in Italy | Registered: March 29, 2008
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Hi Mario,

Just to refresh memories for others, I believe you refer to a post Stephanie made in November 2003 in "Which Pocket Watch Did You Wear Today?" where she says...

"Today I wore my hunter Swiss P. H. Doret pocket watch, 6 size, 15 jewels, lever set, fancy dial, serial # 334350, dust cover 2553243. Watch case was made by Keystone Case Co.

Any information provided regarding my watch would be greatly appreciated! Oh, and I attached the watch to my green gold watch chain.

The watch was made in the town of LeLocle, Switzerland. My watchmaker estimated year of manufacture sometime before 1924.

Stephanie O'Neil"

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Hi, Lindell, plesure reading you.
Exactly, I refer to that post. I am trying to get infos about Doret PW, mine too works, and I'm hoping that Stephanie has got some more details. Only difference, mine has a standard dial, and case is silveroid.

Thanks for your time, Lindell

Posts: 277 | Location: Cardano al Campo in Italy | Registered: March 29, 2008