• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Model 92 Riverside "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
A short time ago I obtained this Model 92 Riverside which is unique because of the "American Waltham Watch Co." marking. Later Riversides were marked "A.W.W.Co." This is from a run that the Gray Book indicates as being the Appleton Tracy grade. It is the first run of 92s that was not marked Vanguard. The run (7005000-7006000) actually is made of a 10 Vangaurds, 500 Appleton Tracys, 400 Riversides and another 100 ATCs. The next run (7006000-7007000) is listed in the book as "Special" and would appear to consist of ATCs and Riversides. I had assumed that the Riversides in this run were marked like the Riverides in the previous run because the ATCs were marked the same way until I found the Riverside that Phil Dellinger has posted on this site (s/n 7006918) This is a page from the Model 92 website with the variations of M92 Riversides and I am wondering Phil if I could add a photo of your Riverside to the page giving credit to you, of course.

Jim

Posts: 15 | Location: Oswego, New York USA | Registered: June 05, 2006
posted
Jim,

Go ahead and use my Riverside picture as you wish.

I appreciate your courtesy of asking beforehand.

If you need a better picture of this movement, just ask and I will accomodate your request.

Regards,