Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Some nice collectibles "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
The collage below is just a "Taste" of 20 (so far) nice collectibles you might enjoy perusing if not bidding.

http://shop.ebay.com/hbda/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
posted
Dave: Are these your watches? Paul

Posts: 122 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland in the USA | Registered: February 25, 2011
posted
Looks like the second time around for that Seth, David.

I'll be bidding (again).

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Yes these are watches I am selling.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
posted
Dave I wonder if you ever get any comments about the 150 or 150/277 story? You get some that will claim that the LS version of the 150 is a 150LS even though no ad or Elgin information ever mentions the 150 being available as a pendant set and a lever set. They will also disregard that Elgin had a tendency to either up-jewel or convert the setting of good pendant set watches to lever sets to meet the need, these are typically 17 or 21j pendant sets that are converted then given a new grade number. 166 up-jeweled and converted lever set to a 266 (only 989 made), pendant set grade 165 converted to a lever set 265 (500 made), 150 converted to a 277 lever set. I have another of the undocumented 277's that I picked up off of ebay recently (got lucky and people passed it by so when it arrives I will post pictures of it, that is two of these types that I have along with the 3rd run unit with a 150 serial number but is not a pendant set nor is it a converted pendant set. The Hampden JH is a winner im my book and the early run 150.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: September 19, 2009