Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Just Mean "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Jeffery Hann
posted
I and my son with his Grandpa, uncle and his nephews went to a privately owned train museum, had a great time this place is full of some very nice items, I being the person who is intrested in the railroad watches and not seeing any asked where they were at and he said they are in the diner, so I go over and there in 2 glass cases are 60 railroad grade pocket watches, Waltham 23 jewel Vanguard with up/down indictaors, montgomery dials in mint condition, Hamilton.Illinois, Elgins, I was going nuts,and here is where it really hurts, not one of them for sale, and he just sent out 200 more for appraisel, but leave it to a 3yr old to bring you back to reality, the look on his face when he sees all the toy train, made me forget all about the watches,Have a Great Week All. Jeffery

Posts: 192 | Location: Crawfordsville, Indiana U.S.A. | Registered: January 18, 2004