Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Selling Some Pocket Watch Dials - 18 Size "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hello everyone;

I would like to list some extra dials I have here and I'm really at a loss as to what to ask for them. That being said, do you think it's best to simply "auction" them, or should I "sell" them at a specific price?

I realize it's difficult without photos but let's consider them to be in very good to excellent condition. One or two have one light hairline and one has a few light hairlines.

I hope I'm not putting anyone on the spot here but I really have no idea. I see them (18 sizes) going from $10.00 to $49.00 on eBay.

Thank you all for any help with this.

Bud

Posts: 449 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: September 28, 2010
posted
It's tough to answer without knowing more, Bud.

What manufacturer? Porcelain-enamel? Single-sunk? Double-sunk? Montgomery? Open-face or hunter? Etc ...

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
posted
Hi Eric;

You're absolutely right. Why don't I just put up the best photos I can and auction them. That way the buyer gets what he/she wants at a fair price they're willing to pay for the item.

How does that sound Eric, and with a description of course.

Bud

Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
sounds right to me Bud.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
posted
Thank you Peter, and I think I'll do exactly that.

Keep an eye open on the For Sale section and I'll get them posted just as soon as I can.

Bud