Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Information Requested "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1622
posted
Could someone give me information on the attached pocket watch? The movement had no markings that I can see. Also, if the movement is real, any idea what the watch estimated value would be?
Thanks,
Joey

Posts: 177 | Location: Kentucky in the USA | Registered: October 16, 2011
IHC Member 1622
posted
Movement

IHC Member 1622
posted
Case

IHC Life Member
Picture of Ethan Lipsig
posted
Joey, although I have more than a dozen PP pocket watches, I don't consider myself an expert. That said, you watch looks like a totally authentic early Patek Philippe. I don't think early ones fetch any special premium, but I only have one early one. If the watch is man-size, the dial on your watch is in very good condition and the watch is in good running order and keeping time, I expect it would be worth between $3000-$4000.

Posts: 1414 | Location: Pasadena, California USA | Registered: November 11, 2005
IHC Member 1622
posted
Ethan,
Thanks so much for the response. As much as I would like to say the watch belongs to me, I can not. This watch belongs to a local friend. I am glad the watch looks authentic and has some value. I am sure the man that owns the watch will be excited.
Take care,
Joey