Tools
Reply to Post

Seth Thomas Private Label "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Recent addition--sn--210274

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Dial

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
Really nice P/L Seth Thomas Tony. Pretty watch all around. I missed out on a two-tone Seth Thomas with a 24 hr dial last weekend. Still looking for my first one.

Thanks for sharing!

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
posted
That was probably me you were bidding against, John. Wink

Beautiful piece, Tony. How many states do you have watches for now?

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
Picture of Roland Glenn
posted
Very nice 2-tone Tony. Are there screw holes on the balance cock where a whiplash regulator should be fitted?

R. Glenn

Posts: 437 | Location: Ryde, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom | Registered: January 18, 2010
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Roland-You are correct and thanks for pointing that out to our viewers.
Eric-I currently have collected private label watches from 28 states and Washington,D.C.
Have a long, long way to go but this is one area that makes collecting watches fun for me. Smile
Tony

Picture of Roland Glenn
posted
Hi Tony, I only was able to pick it up as I have a 17J Seth (not a lovely 2-tone) and it too was missing the whip lash part of the regulator.
I found that the part can be used from a 16s Ball movement, but the later Swiss ones that are Ball-Record.
Cool idea of getting a watch from every State. After that you can knock off the Provinces up here, as there are only 10.

R. Glenn

Posts: 437 | Location: Ryde, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom | Registered: January 18, 2010