Movement Configuration: Hunting
Movement Finish: Nickel
Model: 2
Movement Setting: Lever
Plate: 3/4 Plate
Adjusted: Yes
Adjusted to Positions: Unknown
Railroad Grade: No

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Beautiful case Andy!

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1338
posted
NICE bleeping train, Andy!
I got a 991 would look good in that!

PS Got crystals ...thanks!

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
posted
yeah, I am going to sit tight, wait till I speak to my mentor and list it here. It is a nice 975 movement and the case is just wonderful. When I can show them to the mrs and not get the grunt, it is a good one.

I also have one coming that belonged to a Rr worker killed in a 1928 wreck. Weird, but you can google the wreck info.

I will list 4 of them here. the rest on ebay.

One is a 1910? bunn special monty the man wrote up as mint I think, he has them in little envelopes.

hope they do well here, I will have them up by the weekend.

heres a link to one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...em&item=121087238081

posted
a nice bond st

if they need to move this to pitfalls no worries, not sure if the link does that

posted
one more, the case is heavy and wonderful. So far no rare knockout movements but his cases are unreal.

posted
sneak preview of Bunn case

posted
here's his tag on the bunn

posted
burlington - it has the wow factor

posted
case is burlington as well and it is nice

posted
I have 5 I will be listing here, hope you like the preview show, one more pic of the rockford 18s - heres the dial on that one.

Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Nice group Andy, that train hunter case is a knockout.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
thanks, if you follow my stuff I seldom get one like that. I tend to sell the average items in life. I am thrilled to have this one.
Whomever wins it gets the honor of posting it on the - look at my case - page here. It is worthy. the rest are not slouches either. There is a bunn coming he marked like new throughout. The man said these are not his good ones...oh my.