Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

For RR Service Help!!!! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Yes Tom is right I just added to this post so info would be kept together. This last one will be listed soon.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Rob,

Thanks for continuing to keep the information in one topic. It sure makes a lot of sense, but it also truly does keep same topics from splintering and in the future harder to refer back to it or remember precisely "how" it was titled.

Debbie

Smile

Posts: 5241 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Great job Rob....and some nice watches....

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
quote:
Rob,

Thanks for continuing to keep the information in one topic. It sure makes a lot of sense, but it also truly does keep same topics from splintering and in the future harder to refer back to it or remember precisely "how" it was titled.

Debbie

No problem Debbie that why I did it in case I wanted to go back and see the info or anyone searching.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
THis last one I posted is now listed on Ebay click on the name below