Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Interresting Model 1857 Waltham "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Sorry, Brian. I've tried that ploy with Sammie before myself, and somehow he saw right through it. Roll Eyes Wink

I may try it on David Abbe next....though I have a feeling he'll not be fooled either. Err..was this mike on? Eek

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Mark.
Don't bother trying it with Dave. I tried and it didn't work on him either. Smile
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Drat! Foiled again... Frown

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Bruce Cunha
posted
Tom

I came across similar statistics in one of the books I was looking at on the engineer union web page.

The carnage from train accidents makes our current 30 to 40 thousand killed in automobile crashes a year almost minor. As you can see. Accidents killed multiples at a time. Must have been a real mess.

Posts: 83 | Location: Central Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: December 26, 2008