Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Oh Well another 974! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
I need another 974 like I need a another hole in the head. I have three on Ebay now. Yes they are not bargains but they have a make offer on them. I would rather be a little high and let someone make me a honest offer rather than have it stolen like the last one I put up for bids.

I end up putting most of my watches together since I have a lot of parts. Here is the last one I put together to sell on Ebay but I liked it so much I kept it. Eek

The pictures did not turn out too well as the case is just to shiny. I think this makes my 4th or 5th one in the stable.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1610
posted
Metal dial 974

IHC Member 1610
posted
Base metal with train case.

IHC Member 1610
posted
Bezel removed.

IHC Member 1610
posted
Movement.

posted
Very nice Harry, I really like the detail on that dial, the movement is a beauty too. Good job putting it together

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006

posted
Always liked that style of hands...

Posts: 7178 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2011
IHC Member 1508
posted
Nice Harry! I've got a really nice one too, with a metal dial. It's got a design in the center that my daughter says looks like a pot leaf. Brad

Posts: 956 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2010