Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My collection of watch fobs "Click" to Login or Register 
posted

Here is my collection of watch fobs.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
SmileWOW ! Really like that 'Buffalo Bill' one... Cool

Posts: 84 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: November 01, 2007
posted
I think that buffalo bill one is the best out of the bunch I paid the most for that one.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
As a circus historian, I can tell you that the Two Bills Wild West Show was probably the biggest and all-time best wild west show ever. Your fob would be very scarce (at least I've never seen one) and sought after by circus and wild west collectors, too. It's a great piece!

Steve G.

Posts: 827 | Location: Bloomington, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 29, 2008
posted
I have seen one other but that one was not in that good of shape.

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
I just finished reading a new book on Buffalo Bill, since theat fob also has Pawnee Bill on it I think ti might be older. I will have to look & see when he stopped traveling with the show.

Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007