• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Kitchen Clocks from 1894 "Click" to Login or Register 
, by Joseph T. Collins (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Ran across a reprint of Montgomery-Ward 1894-95 catalog. Had to look at the clocks. Here are just a few of a wide selection.

Posts: 450 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A. | Registered: October 10, 2004
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Welcome to Chapter 185 Joseph!

Thanks for the album of great images. By the way, where's the "Way-Back Machine" parked?

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Great pictures Joseph. I wonder why only the first clock lists the maker, Ansonia. I wonder if they were all Ansonia, or represented a variety of makers.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Tom,
There are 5 pages of clocks in this catalog most of which do not identify the maker. Some of the kitchen clocks can be identified by the glass and/or pendulum. Others will have to be guessed at.
If there is any interest I will upload more. I think I have it all worked out how to do so.

Joe

Posts: 450 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A. | Registered: October 10, 2004
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Joseph,
It would be interesting to see some more. Thanks!

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
This is all the kitchen clocks. I will start a new thread for wall, parlor and mantle clocks.
Joe