Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Community Watchmaker Tools Album "Click" to Login or Register 
, by Wayne C. Anderson (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
Tools used in repairing watches.

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
Picture of Stephanie O'Neil
posted
Hi Wayne,
Great slide show. Good topic as well. What is the micrometer swiss tool used for? Maybe others can add more watch repair tools and their use to your thread. I would be interested in seeing them as well as learning use of each tool. Thanks again!

Posts: 1419 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana USA | Registered: April 01, 2003
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
This is a public photo alblum, so everyone please add photo's of your shop tools, with a description of the usage. Thanks

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Wayne,

What a great thread! I will add some of my favorite tools when I get time. This will be very helpful for those that are getting into repair and great for overall tool identification.

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003
Picture of Jim Carroll
posted
I would like to try and do more repair work on my watches, I will add some of my tools old and new to Wayne's tool album.
Any comments on the tools good or bad would be appreciated

Jim Carroll

Posts: 77 | Location: Inverclyde Scotland | Registered: November 23, 2002