Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Star Watch Case serial numbers "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2245
posted
Is there a list of Star Watch Case Co serial numbers available somewhere. Trying to date this case. I have tried different wording to find a list and have not been successful. Thanks in advance for any help

Posts: 35 | Location: Ohio in the USA | Registered: February 22, 2018
Picture of George Ulrich
posted
Mike, Case manfer's didn't keep records on case numbers but looking up company and markings or lack of gold guarantee the government stopped all case markings of year guarantee during the 1920's ...

Posts: 119 | Location: Alton, Illinois in the USA | Registered: April 16, 2013
Picture of George Ulrich
posted
sorry after looking with blown up picture I see 10 guarantee so prior to mid 20's I would guess between 05-20

Posts: 119 | Location: Alton, Illinois in the USA | Registered: April 16, 2013
IHC Member 2245
posted
Thank you very much. Can't find much about the movement either. 17 jewel pendant set Swiss with incabloc marked A Hirsch Co. There is no serial number visible to me. Dial is a Montgomery with Love Jewelers on face. Nice and clean in good condition and running well. Bought for very little at a flea market yesterday.

Posts: 35 | Location: Ohio in the USA | Registered: February 22, 2018