Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Military Watch markings identifier "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
removed

Posts: 285 | Location: Rome, Italy | Registered: May 19, 2005
posted
Thanks, Enzo. The first part of this list is a photocopy of several pages from Z. M. Wesolowski's excellent reference book "A Concise Guide to Military Timepieces". I am not sure about the rest since I do not my copy of this book with me at the moment. You may want to check with our good moderator, Greg, but I think that there could be an issue with posting photocopied pages from a book or even a link to a website that has such photocopied pages, unless there is an agreement from the author. Best, Jim

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004
Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Thank you Enzo. You have always been of great assistance to collectors around the world. However, Jim has made a valid point.

A long time ago, I had Z. M. Wesolowski's email address. But now I can't find it. If someone has his email, I think it would be good idea to ask him if he has authorized the uploading of these passages from his book. If not, then we should respect his wishes and remove them.

Best regards,

Greg

Posts: 1991 | Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA | Registered: November 24, 2002
posted
Hi Greg,

as Joe says, your wish is my command, shall we remove it right away ? .... done.... Wink
btw send me a mex when you can...
rgds

enzo

Posts: 285 | Location: Rome, Italy | Registered: May 19, 2005