WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Military Watches, Chronographs, Deck Watches & Chronometers "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 478
posted
Hallo friends,
I want to give those of you interested in high class military watches and chronometers the information of a not very known German Auction House Kloeter. For June 18th. they offer some really interesting items, catalog text sorry only German, but photo and key words understandable.

Lots 498, 499, 542 up to 590:
Forces: RN, RAF BA, USN, CoE, MN, KuK, KM, RLM, BUND,
Makers: IWC, Longines, Junghans, Hanhart, Lange, Laco, GUB, Wempe, Hamilton, Elgin, Ulysse Nardin, Zenith, Kullberg

Web catalog: http://www.kloeter-auktionen.de/en/welcome.htm
(I confirm, that I am in no way involved in this auction)

. Gruesse/Regards/Salute Konrad Knirim
PS: Have a look at my books on Military Timepieces:
. http://www.knirim.de

Posts: 85 | Location: Duesseldorf Germany | Registered: March 08, 2005
posted
Konrad
Thank you for sharing.
Not wanting for you to give away any secrets, but is there any particular timepiece on offer that we should all take note of? unigue or special in any way?

Posts: 58 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: February 28, 2005
posted
Thanks Konrad. The link does not seem to work. Also, when I tried googling the auctioneer and getting to their website that way, there does not seem to be a working website. Has anyone else been successful in opening the auction website?

Gruesse,
Jim

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004
posted
Hi Jim

It worked fine for me. You may need to turn-off your pop-up blocker to access the catalogue.

regards, Ken

Posts: 57 | Location: Geneva, Switzerland | Registered: April 27, 2010
IHC Member 478
posted
Hi Jim, my link opens an empty page you may click on 'Web Catalog' and a pdf opens.
Hallo Craig, I think all mentioned lot numbers are interesting: IWC Cal 52 deck watch is rare, the Hanharts Bund and RLM, Klumak Austro-Hungarian Navy in WWI, some Lange KM. I would like I could afford the Kullberg MoD chronometer, for German KM chronometer collectors the Schmidt 47 M 1385, an excellent Stuebner I guess, a.s.o.!! Yes Mk 11, Greenlander, 3 B-Uhren Lange & Laco ...
You do not often see some of theese items...
Greetings Konrad Knirim

Posts: 85 | Location: Duesseldorf Germany | Registered: March 08, 2005
posted
Hello Konrad,
at least an alternative, especialy after all the discussions of the wrongly described/marked and even faked military watches, that have been on auction lately with the larger and more well known auction house of Crott.

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009
posted
Thanks, I am now able to see the auction catalog. They are all very nice, but they are all so expensive that I do not think that I could afford any of them. I also notice that there is only one aircraft clock which is my personal interest. And the one aircraft clock is just a common Soviet one that are sold all day long on Ebay for much lower prices.

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004