• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Belforte 11b/25 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I found this amoung some parts i bought, so is it a HACK watch, or just a normal watch? can not find much on the Belforte.

Posts: 375 | Location: Brisbane in Australia | Registered: January 24, 2010
posted
What are those two long thick pins and the threaded pin in the middle coming out of the bottom of the movement? They look like they might have been something to mount this timepiece onto some kind of equipment maybe - with the two pins to align the timepiece and the threaded one to secure it? What does the other side of the movement look like?

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
I think that is a movement holder, I had wondered the same thing but I think what looks like a crown & the three rods are all movement holder.

Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
posted
quote:
think that is a movement holder, I had wondered the same thing but I think what looks like a crown & the three rods are all movement holder.

Eek Confused Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009
posted
Yes its the movement holder.i was asking if this was a hackwatch movement as it has the external wheel like the Elgin a-11 that i have. May be i should of been more clearer.

Posts: 375 | Location: Brisbane in Australia | Registered: January 24, 2010